Symfonie Angel Fund invests in seed and early stage companies with high growth potential. We look for companies that offer innovative products or services and are run by experienced, capable entrepreneurs. Other important factors we consider when evaluating an investment include potential to grow revenues and cash flows quickly, ability to become financially stable without large unfunded capital expenditures, the prospects that we can exit the investment within five years and achieve our targeted return on investment.
Our Key Investment Criteria
- The proposed product or service is readily marketable in the near term.
- There is an identifiable, proven demand for the product or service.
- The product or service has unique features and benefits that provide competitive advantage versus similar products and services.
- The project is not highly capital intensive. Capital investment by one or a few angels is sufficient to fund the company’s next stage of growth and development.
- The project’s success is not contingent on a series of continual capital raising.
The company can be financially self sustaining in the near term.
- We and other angel investors can add value to the project by taking an active role in the management and development of the company.